Unpleasant lingering odours can leave some rooms unusable or create a negative impression which affects your company image and customer feedback. Attempting to mask odours with fragrances can make the area even more unpleasant.
Many odours are created from microorganisms, musty odours can indicate mould whereas unpleasant stale odours may be a warning sign of high levels of bacteria. Traditional cleaning and disinfecting will not eliminate odours, you cannot clean the air itself and even simple odours from food, illness or smoke can remain in an area for days if untreated. Methods such as fogging can increase damp issues or leave chemical residues, often meaning areas cannot be occupied for several hours.
|Guideline Treatment TimesTo Clear
|Body odour / stale air
|Mild smoke odours / food odours
|Sickness odours / incontinence odours
|Strong persistent odours*
||10 X 13 X 75 cm
BENEFITS OF USING AIRSTERIL CPMP100
- Rapidly clear embarrassing odours from smoke,food, illness, incontinence, damp and mould
- Perfect for a wide variety of unoccupiedareas
- Hotels – bedrooms, conference rooms
- Offices – meeting rooms, break room, cafeteria
- Healthcare – communal areas, smoking rooms
- Gyms – studios, changing areas, washrooms
The MP100 unit offers a rapid, mobile solution to odour issues, with many odours cleared inminutes.
*Odours engrained in fabrics/furnishing will require longer or repeated treatments to clear. Contact us for a specific guide.