Powertec30 is a machine for cleaning and sanitizing small and middle-sized restrooms, in areas open to public. It combines spraying of chemical solution, rinsing and vacuuming. With Powertec30 restrooms can be completely cleaned, sanitized and left perfumed and dry in a short time, making the cleaning operations more pleasant and effective as well. Using the machine is immediate and does not require any training for the operator. Small and light, it can be easily stored or carried from place to place.
The cleaning process is carried out through four stages:
- Spraying of chemical solution on all the surfaces to be cleaned (walls, sanitary fixtures, showers and panes)
- Chemical action
- Rinsing with clean water
- Vacuuming of residual water from floor
Places where Powertec30 can be used:
- Restaurants, fast-foods, pubs, discotheques, motorways cafés
- Offices, factories
- Shopping centres, exhibition halls
- Cinemas, theatres, stadiums, arenas
- Nursing homes, hospitals
- Schools, universities
- City public WC, public showers, barracks
- Ferries, cruise ships, airports, railways stations
- Fitness centres, swimming pools, saunas, spas, hotels
- Portable restrooms
- Any other restroom open to public
Advantages of Powertec system
- Excellent cleaning and sanitising result : the chemical solution sprayed on all the surfaces acts on the dirt and bacteria, ensuring both cleaning and sanitising. The restroom is cleaned, sanitized and left perfumed.
- The greatest hygienic safety for the worker, who does not come into contact with the surfaces and the objects to be cleaned and who does not get wet by the bouncing water, because rinsing is done with low pressure.
- Reduced labour for the worker : manual work is reduced to a minimum since the dirt is removed by the solution chemical action and the mechanical action of rinsing. This system, more comfortable and hygienic, gives a greater fulfillment to the worker.
- Saving of time : while the chemical solution acts on the surfaces where it has already been sprayed, the worker is free to operate on other surfaces. Therefore, even a big room can be completely cleaned in a short time and with no idle time.
- Detergent saving : the chemical is used without waste because it does not immediately fall onto the floor.
- Reduced power consumption : the machine requires little electrical power and therefore it can be used in any place.
- Reduced water consumption : the system spray + rinse at low pressure requires a minimal quantity of water. This avoids the flood of rooms, allows a longer working autonomy and offers the immediate availability of the rooms that have been cleaned. The machine can be used also in places where there are no drains because it can completely vacuum the water that remains on the floor after rinsing.
Other features of Powertec30
- The machine has a small size, therefore it is easy to carry from place to place and can be stored in a small room.
- Filling with clean water can be easily done with a hose connected to the tap.
- The discharge of dirty water is carried out easily thanks to a long hose.
- The use of the machine is immediate and does not require any training. Just one lever is located on the control panel, to select solution or clean water spraying.
- Using optional tools, Powertec30 can be used as an injection-extraction machine, for carpet or upholstery cleaning.
|Recovery / Clean Tank Capacity||30 Litres|
|Clean water tank capacity||30 litres|
|Approximate performances and consumption for deep cleaning / quick sanitization (50 sq. meters of hard-floor)||Time: 20 minutes Detergent consumption: 500 grams Water consumption: 30 litres|
2200 mm H20
|Pump with bypass
|Membrane with Internal bye-pass
|Cable length:||10 m|
|Weight (Machine Body)||35 Kg|
|Weight (Packaged Machine)||42 Kg|
|Dimensions||38 x 60 x 78 cm|
|Package dimensions||54 x 90 x 115 cm|
|Spray hose/ Vacuum hose Length||5/5 m|
|Standard tools supplied with the machine||Spray hose, spray/rinse gun, Vacuum hose, pane wiper and fleece with extension, wet vacuum tool|