The ETB4045 has a number of cost saving variations introduced into the specification without loss of performance or operating life. The LoLine chassis is manufactured in nutex epoxy powder coated steel in place of stainless steel; the wet pick up floor tool is Structofoam rather than aluminium.
The machine is so simple to use, simple to fill, simple to empty, simple to move, simple to charge, simple to transport and simple to service… and it’s all this simplicity that produces superb cost effective results.
The machine is bristling with unique features but to these have been added our new, easily adjustable brush pressure adjustment system that allows power head performance to be varied to suit different floor conditions and requirements.
- Nutex epoxy powder coated chassis
- Deck tilt system making brush changes quick and simple
- 40 litre clean and dirty water heavy duty polyform tanks
- TwinFlo vacuum motor providing the exceptional wet pick up
- Heavy duty brush motor
- Fully adjustable operator handle
- Soft touch Nutronic controls
- Flexifill, extending and flexible filling hose
- Oil filled, low load, planetary gearbox gives maximum power transmission direct to the floor.
- Full range of brush and pad drive systems
Simple to Use
Wet Pick-Up Squeegy
Planetary Gear Box
Easy Tank-Filling Access
|ETB 4045||24 V
|450 mm||400 mm||40 + 40 L||2 Hrs||2 x 12V
|100 rpm||103 Kgs||470 x 1030
x 1160 mm