Elite-Silent is a self-contained extractor for carpet and hard floor with manual traction. It washes, brushes and dries a stripe of 50 cm of carpet, moving forward, cleaning up to 500 sq. meters in one hour. Its 3 stages high-water lift vacuum system allows to recover of the maximum quantity of dirt from carpet and to get the shortest drying time.
Elite-Silent is a very silent machine since it works with 60 Decibels only. It is possible to adjust the brush and vacuum head pressure, according to the type of carpet. The water-flow can be regulated, for a maintenance low-moisture cleaning or a restoration deep-cleaning.
Elite-Silent can be supplied with the instant hot water unit HT1800. If equipped with the patented SMART KIT system, it is possible to perform automatic chemical dosing, carpet pre-spraying and rinsing. The optional squeegee SQ720E allows to clean hard floor. An extra brush, specific for hard floor cleaning, is also available.
Main application fields: cleaning companies, hotels, conference halls, restaurants, clubs, pubs, offices, banks, shops, cinemas, theatres, ferry boats, ships, airports, fitness centres, schools, universities, shopping centres, places of worship and all places with large or middle-sized surfaces of carpet.
Advantages of Elite-Silent:
- It is possible to clean up to 500 sq meters in one hour, thanks to the working forward system of the machine.
- Possibility to clean both carpet and hard floor with a single machine by using the optional squeegee SQ720E. The squeegee is connected to the machine thanks to a quick disconnect coupling and does not require to use of any tool.
- Very silent working (60 decibels), that allows to use the machine with no discomfort for the worker and for other people. The machine can be used also during normal daily working time and in places sensitive to noise such as hotels, offices, banks.
- The 3 stages high waterlift vacuum motor allows an excellent suction and therefore a very short drying time.
- The machine moves forward without effort, thanks to the propelling action of the rotating brush.
- The sprung vacuum head allows the best suction also in case of an uneven floor.
- The motor of the rotating brush is powerful and reliable and allows a very deep cleaning.
- Possibility to adjust the height of the rotating brush according to the kind of carpet or floor and also according to the dirt degree.
- Brush motor with thermal protection against overload (useful in case of a wrong regulation of the brush height).
- With the optional vacuum tool NS270TURBODUST, it is possible to vacuum dust before cleaning, with the same machine.
|Recovery & Solution tank capacity||50+50 litres|
|Three stages – High Waterlift
3400 mm H2O
|Pump with by-pass
|Cleaning width (carpet/floor)||500 / 720 mm|
|Number of nozzles||5|
|Brush||100 W 600 rot/min 464 mm|
|Max performance (carpet/floor)||500 / 1500 sq. m/h|
|Cable length||15 m|
|Weight (machine body)||55 Kgs|
|Weight (packaged machine)||60 Kgs|
|Dimensions||cm 50 x 86 x 95 (h)|
|Package dimensions||cm 42 x 104 x 96 (h)|
|Tank construction||High density polyethylene|
|Suitable to work with heater||YES|