The CRS 7012 is a compact ride-on sweeper suitable for sweeping medium sized areas.The vast majority of ride-on professional sweeping jobs demand a machine that is compact, manoeuvrable and reliable.
CRS 7012 represents simplicity and robustness in its sophisticated form. Recommended for factory warehouses, Car parks and outside areas such as parks and gardens.
- Up to 5 hours non-stop working hours
- Theoretical productivity rate of 7800 m2 per hour
- Climbing rate up to 16%
- 4 m2 Heavy duty Micro-fine polyester filter (PTFE) with electric filter shaker
- A large flap and 70L of hopper to easy collect dirt and large debris
- Strong polyethylene construction plus steel frame; with robust solutions to avoid
- Sources of malfunctions and minimise service
Simple to use Operator
2 Side Brushes
|Model No||Power Supply||Sweeping Paths||Main Brush Length||Maximum Speed||Filtering Surface||Max Climbing Capacity||Hopper Capacity||Dumping System||Weight||Size|
|CRS 7012||24V DC||1200 mm||700 mm||6.5 km/h||4 m2||16%||70 L||Manual||328 Kg||1512 X 1200 X 1300 mm|