The TT 4045 G is based on a full structoform chassis and packed with truly meaningful, innovative features that have been developed by years of experience.
The superstructure comprises 40 litre clean and dirty water heavy duty polyform tanks designed to provide a truly robust structure. The motor and power transmission is well and truly oversized and complimented in every way by our high performance Twinflo’ vacuum collection system and full floating polyurethane semi-parabolic floor nozzle.
Full 40 liter capacity with a heavy duty 450mm scrubbing head which will leave you with clean and dry floors even in the most arduous of applications.
*The patented folding power head systems allows for both easy storage, brush changing and movement when not in use.
- Full structoform chassis
- Deck tilt system making brush changes quick and simple
- 40 litre clean and dirty water heavy duty polyform tanks
- TwinFlo vacuum motor providing the exceptional wet pick up
- Heavy duty brush motor
- Fully adjustable operator handle
- Soft touch Nutronic controls
- Flexifill, extending and flexible filling hose
- Oil filled, low load, planetary gearbox gives maximum power transmission direct to the floor.
- Full range of brush and pad drive systems
Simple To Use
Brush in Transit Mode
Structo foam squeeze
|TT 4045||1500W||1200W||450mm||400 mm||220-240V
|40 + 40 L||42 m||150 rpm||42 Kgs||1100 x 1065
x 805 mm