Foamtec15 is the smallest model in the range of machines working with Santoemma patented Foamtec system. This machine allows to completely clean and sanitize public restrooms by spraying foam, rinsing and vacuuming. Foamtec15 is indicated for small places.
The cleaning process is carried out through four stages:
- Spraying of foam on all the surfaces to be cleaned (walls, sanitary fixtures, showers and panes),
- Foam chemical action
- Rinsing with fresh water.
- Vacuuming of residual water from floor.
Places where Foamtec15 can be used:
- Pubs, discotheques, motorways café
- Shopping centres, exhibition halls
- Cinemas, theatres, stadiums, arenas
- Nursing homes, hospitals
- Schools, universities
- City public WC, public showers
- Ferries, cruise ships
- Fitness centres, swimming pools, saunas, spas
- Any other restroom open to public.
The advantages of Foamtec system:
- Better cleaning and sanitising result: foam does not immediately fall onto the floor, but stays on the surfaces where it has been sprayed for some minutes. The foam prolonged action assures to make the most of the cleaning effect of the product, ensuring both cleaning and sanitizing effect.
- Visual effect of foam: foam covers in white all the surfaces where it is sprayed such as walls, sinks, fixtures. The operator can therefore check that every corner has been covered, for a complete action in every point.
- The greatest hygienic safety for the worker, who does not come in contact with the surfaces and the objects to be cleaned and who does not get wet by the bouncing water, because rinsing is done with low pressure.
- Reduced labour for the worker: manual work is reduced to a minimum since the dirt is removed by the chemical action of foam and the mechanical action of rinsing.
- This system, more comfortable and hygienic, gives a greater fulfillment to the worker.
- Saving of time: while foam acts on the surfaces where it has already been sprayed, the worker is free to operate on other surfaces. Therefore, even a big room can be completely cleaned quickly and with no idle time.
- Detergent saving: the chemical is used without waste because it does not immediately fall onto the floor.
- Reduced power consumption: the machine requires little electrical power and therefore it can be used in any places.
- Reduced water consumption: the system foam + rinse at low pressure requires a minimal quantity of water. This avoids the flood of rooms, allows a longer working autonomy and offers the immediate availability of the rooms that have been cleaned
- The machine can be used also in places with no drains because it can completely vacuum the water remaining on the floor after rinsing.
Other features of Foamtec15:
- The machine has a contained size and it is easy to carry.
- The control/regulation panel is handy and the controls are simple and intuitive. The instructions for the use of the machines are written also on the control panel, as a useful reminder for the operator.
- Switching from foaming to rinsing is very easy, rotating the proper levers situated on the control panel.
- The tank containing pure detergent is placed in a special compartment and the quantity of detergent sucked by the machine can be regulated.
- By acting on the control panel it is also possible to control very easily the density of the foam sprayed.
- All the accessories for cleaning and for finishing are placed on the machine, so they can be easily used and carried.
- Using optional tools, Foamtec15 can be used as an injection-extraction machine as well.