IdroFoam Rinse 200 is an innovative machine, electrically powered, allowing to spray foam and rinse continuously. The water used for foaming and rinsing is directly taken from the water network, therefore the machine has an unlimited autonomy. Pure chemical is contained in its separate tank and is automatically used by the machine in a controlled quantity. The internal air-compressor allows to produce foam with an optimal density, adjustable by the operator. It is not necessary to connect the machine to an external compressed air system. Rinsing is performed at an optimal pressure, suitable for small and medium-size rooms.
Places where IdroFoamRinse200 can be used:
IdroFoamRinse200 is indicated to clean all the areas where the presence of a drain in the floor makes vacuuming not necessary, such as for example: showers, saunas, swimming pools, camping grounds, trains WC.
Advantages of IdroFoamRinse200:
- Better cleaning and sanitising result: Foam does not immediately fall onto the floor, but stays on the surfaces where it has been sprayed for some minutes. The foam prolonged action assures to make the most of the cleaning effect of the product, ensuring both cleaning and sanitising effect.
- Visual effect of foam: foam covers in white all the surfaces where it is sprayed such as walls, sinks, fixtures. The operator can therefore check that every corner has been covered, thus allowing a complete action in every point.
- The greatest hygienic safety for the worker, who does not come into contact with the surfaces and the objects to be cleaned and who does not get wet by the bouncing water, because rinsing is done with low pressure.
- Reduced labour for the worker: manual work is reduced to a minimum since the dirt is removed by the chemical action of foam and the mechanical action of rinsing.
- This system, more comfortable and hygienic, gives a greater fulfillment to the worker.
- Saving of time: while foam acts on the surfaces where it has already been sprayed, the worker is free to operate on other surfaces. Therefore, even a big room can be completely cleaned quickly and with no idle time.
- Detergent saving: the chemical is used without waste because it does not immediately fall onto the floor.
- Reduced power consumption: the machine requires little electrical power and therefore it can be used in any places.
Other advantages of IdroFoamRinse200:
- The machine has a contained size and it is easy to carry from place to place.
- The machine can work with unlimited autonomy in foaming and rinsing, thanks to a continuous filling system that takes water directly from the water network.
- Foam is generated by an internal compressor, therefore it is not necessary to connect the machine to an external compressed air system.
- The control/regulation panel is handy and the controls are simple and intuitive.
- Acting on the regulation panel it is possible to easily adjust the foam density.
|SPECIFICATIONS||IDRO FOAM RINSE 200|
|Recovery/Clean tank capacity||–|
|Automatic filling system||YES|
|Pump with bypass
|Approximate performances||room with 25 m2 of tiles + 5 sanitary fixtures in 10 minutes|
|Chemical consumption||250 grams|
|Chemical dilution||Pre-set around 4%|
|Cable length||10 m|
|Weight (machine body)||32 kgs|
|Weight (packaged machine)||42 Kgs|
|Dimensions||42 x 68 x 87 cm (h)|
|Package dimensions||48 x 74 x 55 cm (h)|
|Spray hose/Vacuum hose length:||10m|
|Foaming & Rinsing autonomy||Unlimited|
|Standard accessories||Hose, Foam/Rinse gun, Chemical|